The module changes the order reference AERTDF to 00000-ORDERID.
Reference length can be set from 1 to 9. When set to 1, order will use refrence such as 68, 1012, and when set to 9, it will be 000000897
* Number refrence as 000001
* Customizable length of reference
Enjoy Great Flexibility in Sales Document IDs with Custom Order Number
Introduce a new sales document numbering practice to your Prestashop store with Custom Order Number.
Set custom IDs for orders, invoices, shipping documents, and credit memos to manage your sales doc numbering in a convenient way and comply with legal requirements.
Custom Order Number extension helps Magento stores change order number, increment ID prefix to protect sensitive business data. Also, Custom Order Number module attracts new customers by showing them a more professional order number system.
- Customize order IDs
- Utilize the flexible numbering functionality
- Pick appropriate ID format for your business
- Add custom prefixes to the custom number
- Custom IDs can be applied to all the sales docs or just specific document types
- Unique document ID formats
- Multi-store environment support. E.g., different order IDs for each store view
- Automatic duplicates check
- Ability to reset the counter automatically
- Customizable ID length
- Elements can be put in any order
- Custom suffixes, prefixes, and postfixes
- Ability to combine numbers with letters and symbols (hyphens and underscores)
- Having an option to randomize sales document numbering
- Numbering can be started from the pre-defined number
- Custom variables are available
➤ Log-in Prestashop Admin Panel / Back-Office
➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
➤ Add New Module
➤ Install & Configure